Sweet Potato Quinoa Casserole is a snack which is a perfect treat to your taste buds. It is easy to prepare yet nutritious Snack to try your hands upon.
Sweet potatoes are a healthy option instead of potatoes. They are rich in Fiber, vitamin B and Vitamin C.Black gram is a pulse which is rich in its protein and calcium content. It also contains some amount of fiber as well. Quinoa is high fiber, high protein and gluten free grain which provides you with major health benefits.
- 1 Medium sweet potatoes
- 20 grams of quinoa
- 1 teaspoon of lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 20 grams onion, finely diced
- 20 grams tomato, finely diced
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 20 grams of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 5 grams oil
- Nutrition Info
- 213.9 kcal
- 30.4 grams
- 7.5 grams
- 6.2 grams
- Firstly Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Greece the baking tray and place the sweet potatoes, black beans and quinoa into a casserole dish and put it into the oven for 55-65 minutes covered with foil.
- Meanwhile heat the oil over medium heat and Saute onions for 5 minutes then add the spices and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- Then remove from the oven and mix these sautee onions and spices and cook for few more minutes.
- Serve garnished with coriander leaves and enjoy!!
Over to you
So try this healthy and filling dish, which will satisfy your taste buds along with providing you with essential nutrients.