Many of us suffer from digestive issues from time to time. Delightful drinks or foods can create acid inside the stomach which can lead to indigestion, gas, bloating and many digestive ailments. Fortunately, natural and healthy drinks can solve digestive issues with much ease. Here are some simple and healthy drinks that can help in solving the digestive issues in just a few minutes. What’s more? It does not contain any harmful ingredients and can make you all hale and hearty while boosting your digestion.
Try these healthy drinks to combat digestive issues
- Buttermilk: Buttermilk is one of the healthiest drinks to treat digestive problems. Buttermilk contains probiotics that are extremely beneficial for gut health and can improve digestion. Irritable bowel syndrome can also be relaxed by consuming buttermilk. You can easily make it at home by mixing some curd, water, roasted cumin seeds, salt and mint together.
- Coconut water: Digestive issues like acid reflux, bloating and gas can easily be solved by consuming coconut water. Coconut water contains essential nutrients like sodium, potassium, magnesium and electrolytes and can hydrate your body while balancing your stomach PH. You can drink coconut water every morning to keep the digestive problems at bay.
- Ginger tea: Ginger is well known for its various medicinal properties and can do wonders to gut health like no other. Consuming ginger tea after your meals can ease out the digestion and can never create complications like acid reflux, gas and bloating. All you have to do is grate some ginger and boil it in some water. Once done, strain and mix some lemon juice in it. Sip and enjoy!
- Fennel water: The tiny look looking fennel is extremely beneficial for the health and can reduce inflammation, boost digestion while calming your muscles. Over time it makes your digestive tract stronger while producing good bacteria in your gut. All you have to do is boil some fennel seeds in water and you are all done. Enjoy the goodness with every sip.
- Vegetable juices: Vegetables contain the tag of alkaline PH and when you mix it with high water it can easily treat digestive issues like acid reflux. Moreover, unstrained vegetable juices contain high fibre which can easily cure constipation while making you feel fuller for a longer period of time. Bottle gourd juice, celery and cucumber juice are the humble juices that can enhance your digestive health. Don’t forget to pair these with mint and lemon for effective results.
Running towards medications for digestive problems is never a good solution. Above written drinks contain healthy nutrients and can easily solve your digestive issues in just a few minutes. Try these at home and let us know which one is your favourite.