Avocado Baked Eggs is an amazing snack to kick start your day with. It is a wholesome snack filled with the goodness of Protein and fiber.
These eggs provides us with high biological value protein which helps in building up of muscles. They also contain essential omega -3 fatty acids. Avocado fruit is rich in potassium and is loaded with fiber content which helps in digestion. It also contains fatty acids which are good for controlling Cholesterol and other heart problems.
- 1 Egg
- 50 grams Avocado
- 1tsp olive oil
- ¼ tbsp. chopped coriander
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Nutrition Info
- 190 kcal
- 0.8 grams
- 7.1 grams
- 17.5 grams
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and Greece the baking tray.
- Cut the avocados into 2 Halves and remove the pits.
- Scoop out a hole from within avocados and place them on the baking tray.
- Surround these avocado with a foil ring, So that it retains its shape.
- Now break 1 egg into the center of avocado and sprinkle salt and pepper
- Bake for 15-20 minutes and serve with garnished coriander
Over to you
So Enjoy this healthy and tasty snack as your meal option and kick start your day with dose of perfect nutrition.