Broccoli Coriander loaf is an amazing and delicious dish packed with the goodness of broccoli and coriander. It is a perfect snack to munch and to satiate your hunger pangs with any dip.
Oats are a great source of fibre, carbohydrates and other Vitamins and minerals. They are highly rich in antioxidants especially ferulic acid which has major health benefits. Broccoli is rich in antioxidants, fibre, folate, Vitamin C and K which is quite beneficial for the overall health and well-being.
- 20 grams oats flour
- 2-3 green chillies or jalapenos, chopped
- 20 grams onion
- 20 grams broccoli
- 4-5 sprigs of coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 whole egg
- 10 grams curd
- Salt as per taste
- Dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Nutrition Info
- 158.7 kcal
- 10.7 grams
- 7.7 grams
- 9.8 grams
- Firstly, pre-heat the oven to 180 degree Celsius.
- Grease the baking pan with oil.
- In a food processor, blend both coriander and broccoli to form a paste.
- On the other hand, mix the oats flour in a bowl and add the broccoli paste, onion and green chillies into it.
- Take another bowl and add whole egg, curd, and leftover ingredients and whisk together.
- Mix both the batters to form a thick consistency.
- Now, pour the batter in the baking pan and place it in the oven for about 20 – 22 minutes at 185-degree celsius till the bottom becomes brown in colour.
- Serve hot with any dip.
Over to you:
Broccoli Coriander loaf is a simple and delicious recipe that can be prepared easily in just a few minutes. Try it and give yourself a treat in a much healthier way.