Let’s relish the goodness of papaya leaves and its health benefits. The juice is easy to make and prepared in just 20 minutes. The juice has powerful antioxidant effects and will energize your whole day. The best part of this juice is the usage of natural sugar instead of refined sugar.
Papaya leaf contains essential nutrients like Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, for healthy the functioning of body metabolism, calcium for bone development and flavonoids and alkaloids that boosts blood circulation, treats malaria, improves digestion and is effective for reducing skin blemishes, acne and hair loss. Jaggery, on the other hand, is rich in iron thus, beneficial and recommended for anemic.
- 2 papaya leaves
- 1 teaspoon chopped mint leaves
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon jaggery powder
- Kosher salt as per your taste
- Calories: 35 kcal
- Carbs: 8 grams
- Proteins: 0.3 gram
- Fats: 0.1 gram
- Course: Beverage
- Blanch papaya leaves and mint leaves with 1 teaspoon of jaggery for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow it to cool down, after blanching squeeze the extract from leaves in a glass.
- Add lemon juice, remaining jaggery and salt.
- Papaya leaves juice is ready to serve.
Over to you
Try this refreshing drink to taste the essence of good health, and don’t forget to share with your friends and relatives. Share your feedback in the comment section.