Green Moong Chila stuffed with soya granules
By Nmami Agarwal 10-Feb 2023 Reading Time: 1 Mins
A healthy snack to relish this can also be a complete breakfast. A good source of protein it is a must try.
- 1. 25 grams green moong
- 2. 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 3. 1/2 teaspoon green chilli
- 4. salt as per taste
- 5. a pinch of turmeric
- 6. 1 tablespoon tomato (finely chopped)
- 7. 1 tablespoon onion (finely chopped)
- 8. 30 grams soya granules
- 9. 1 tablespoon capsicum (finely chopped)
- 10. 1 tablespoon carrot (finely chopped)
- 11. coriander leaves for garnishing
- 12. 1 teaspoon oil
Method of preparation
- grind soaked moong dal, green chilli, ginger, salt and turmeric together. make a smooth paste.
- to prepare filling, heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, green chilli, chopped onion, tomato, carrot, capsicum and soaked soya granules in it. add spices and salt as per taste and cool properly.
- now make cheelas from moong dal paste and add the prepared stuffing in it, make a wrap and serve hot.
Do give it a try!
energy: 351 kcal
carbohydrates: 28 grams
protein: 22.3 grams
fats: 5.4 grams