Spicy arbi kofta with mint curd is a curry filled with crispiness of koftas along with tangy minty curd which is a perfect snack to binge upon.
Arbi is rich in potassium, vitamin C and Vitamin B6 and on the other hand paneer is rich in calcium and high biological value protein.
- 30 grams of boiled arbi
- 20 grams of paneer
- 1-2 green chillies
- 10 grams curd
- 1-2 spring of mint leaves
- Red chili powder
- Coriander powder
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Fresh coriander for garnishing
- 5 grams oil
- Nutrition Info
- 200.6 kcal
- 8.4 grams
- 5.9 grams
- 15.6 grams
- Take boiled arbi and peel it.
- Mash it into a bowl and add crumbled paneer
- Add chopped chilies and the spices as per taste and mix well.
- Lift some batter and give it a round shape to look like koftas.
- Bake or air fry these koftas till crisp golden brown
- To prepare minty curd, take mint and coriander leaves and grind them in a grinder to make a fine paste.
- Add spices as desired along with curd and blend to form a fine minty dip.
- Serve crispy koftas with tangy minty curd.
Over to you:
Try this yummy recipe of spicy arbi kofta with mint curd during your evening snacking time and enjoy the goodness of healthy ingredients along with amazing flavor.