These Instant Pot Egg Bites are very delicious, easy to prepare and a healthy breakfast option. With few ingredients and wonderful taste, this is a great way to add egg in the diet.
Egg whites are a great source of protein and great for muscle building. Spinach is by far the healthiest green vegetable to be added in a dish providing great amounts of Vitamin A, folic acid, nitrates which helps reducing blood pressure levels, good for eye health and fiber helps in constipation.
- 1-2 egg whites
- 50-60ml of water or milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Cooking spray
- 10 grams spinach
- 10 grams bell pepper
- Nutrition Info
- 38 kcal
- 1.2 grams
- 7.5 grams
- 0.1 grams
- Take a clean Instant Pot, add in half cup water.
- Take a cup and add eggs, water, baking powder, salt and pepper. Whisk properly to mix well.
- Spray the mould with some cooking spray and pour the mixture in it.
- Add in the toppings like boiled spinach and bell pepper or other veggies along with salt and pepper
- Close the mould and stack them on top of each other.
- Place them inside the Instant Pot and close the lid, set pressure valve and Pressure Cook on High for 8 minutes.
- Using oven mitts and remove moulds from Instant Pot.
- Open the lids, cool off for few minutes and release egg bites one by one.
Over to you:
The perfect bites to grab on anywhere that has the goodness of protein as eggs and are delicious. Enjoy!