Blueberry Scones is a delicious and delightful recipe which can be enjoyed post meals or when you are hovered by sugar cravings. So, let’s know how this super smooth and fruity scone turns out to be.
Blueberries are rich source of Vitamin C which provides you with antioxidants and builds immunity. They also are good source of dietary fibre which helps in weight loss and further reduces the risk of diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.
- 20 grams oats flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100 ml low fat milk
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 50 grams frozen blueberries
- Nutrition Info
- 218.5 kcal
- 20.3 grams
- 7.9 grams
- 11.6 grams
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree Celsius.
- Combine the oats flour, salt and mix well.
- Now add vanilla extract, lemon zest, milk and frozen blueberries and mix well.
- Make thick soft balls out of this mixture and flatten them gently. You can also cut them into desired shapes with the help of scone cutter.
- Now place them inside the baking tray and bake for 20-25 minutes until they turn golden in color.
- Serve and enjoy.
Over to you:
Blueberry Scones is a perfect desert which is a combined package of delectable taste and ample benefits. It is for sure a must try!