Flavorful masala egg is a curry filled with goodness of eggs dipped in rich gravy which is a perfect combination for our chapattis.
Eggs provide us with high biological value protein which helps in building up muscles. They also contain essential omega -3 fatty acids.
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 1-2 green chillies
- Ginger garlic paste
- 20 grams tomato
- 20 grams onion
- Turmeric powder
- Red chili powder
- Coriander powder
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Fresh coriander for garnishing
- 10 grams oil
- Nutrition Info
- 200.6 kcal
- 8.4 grams
- 5.9 grams
- 15.6 grams
- Take hard boiled eggs and coat them with spices.
- Bake/AirFry these eggs till golden brown and cut them in half.
- To prepare gravy, heat a little oil in a pan and add ginger garlic paste.
- Add finely chopped onions and saute it till golden brown.
- Add tomato puree and the spices as per taste and cook for a few more minutes.
- Put eggs in the gravy and garnish with fresh coriander.
- Serve hot
Over to you:
Try this yummy recipe of Flavorful masala egg and have it along with your breads or chapatis.