Sweet Potato Skillet is a snack which is a perfect treat to your taste buds. It is easy to prepare yet nutritious to try your hands upon.
Sweet potato – Sweet potatoes are a healthy option instead of potatoes. They are rich in fiber, vitamin A, potassium and many other nutrients.
- 1 Medium sweet potato
- 1 teaspoon of lime juice
- 20 grams tomato
- 20 grams bell peppers
- 20 grams onion, finely diced (about 1 cup diced)
- 5 grams Avocado
- 10 grams black beans , drained and rinsed
- 1-2 sprigs of chopped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Nutrition Info
- 146.6 kcal
- 24.7 grams
- 6.2 grams
- 2.4 grams
- Firstly, take a large deep skillet on medium heat and put little oil.
- Then add sweet potatoes and other spices and stir continuously.
- Later, add all the vegetables such as onion, garlic, bell pepper and cook for another 3 minutes. Don’t forget to stir.
- Now add black beans and diced tomatoes and allow it to boil on a low flame for 10-15 minutes.
- Switch off the flame and garnish with avocado, and cilantro
- Serve hot.
Over to you
So, try this healthy and filling dish, which will satisfy your taste buds along with providing you with essential nutrients.