Hummus-Ful Pumpkin Salad is a rejuvenating and refreshing salad made with the goodness of pumpkin and other vegetables. So, let’s count on this recipe which is inclusive of colourful vegetables to fill you up with ample fibre and other nutrients.
Pumpkin is a very rich source of Vitamin A which is good for your eyes. Vitamin A also acts as antioxidant which boosts immunity further reducing the risk of chronic diseases. Tomatoes are a great source of antioxidant lycopene which reduces the risk of cancer and heart diseases.
- 40 grams pumpkin
- 20 grams tomatoes
- 20 grams spring onions
- 5 grams roasted walnuts
- 20 grams beans
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon basil
- ½ teaspoon red chili pepper
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 15 grams hummus
- Nutrition Info
- 88.2 kcal
- 8.3 grams
- 4.2 grams
- 6.7 grams
- Firstly, peel the pumpkin and grate it using a grater.
- Take the food processor and prepare the dressing by blending lemon juice, garlic and red chili pepper.
- With the help of a chopper, chop onions, tomatoes and beans.
- Now mix all the ingredients including pumpkin, chopped vegetables and roasted walnuts together in a salad bowl and sprinkle the dressing prepared over it.
- Toss it well by adding salt and pepper as per taste. Garnish with basil leaves.
- Lastly pour the hummus in a bowl. Serve with the salad and enjoy.
Over to you:
Hummus-Ful Pumpkin Salad is a simple and quick recipe and can be prepared instantly. It’s a must try.