Homemade orange paneer cake is an easy to make recipe at your home which is enriched with nutritional benefits of paneer and orange.
Paneer is high in good quality protein especially for the vegetarians. It is also a rich in Calcium, selenium and potassium. Semolina is also rich in protein, B vitamins, folate, thiamin and selenium which acts as an antioxidant and also it provides you with ample energy and supports healthy brain functioning. Orange is high in vitamin C and antioxidants levels, which is good for building immunity.
- 50 grams of paneer or fresh home made paneer
- 20 grams semolina
- 20 grams of orange
- 5 grams coconut sugar
- 1 table spoon cinnamon powder
- Pinch of baking powder
- Ghee for greasing
- Almonds and pistachios for garnishing
- Nutrition Info
- 222.1 kcal
- 26.3 grams
- 11.7 grams
- 7.4 grams
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degree Celsius for 15 minutes and grease the baking tray.
- Take 50 grams of fresh paneer and crumble it well.
- Dry roast the semolina until brown and add it to the crumbled paneer
- Then add coconut sugar, finely chopped orange slices into it and continue to knead until soft and cake like consistency is optained.
- Add cinnamon powder and pinch of baking powder and mix well.
- Pour this cake batter into a baking tray and bake for around 30 to 40 minutes.
- And your orange paneer cake is ready.
Over to you
So enjoy this healthy and tasty sweet dish at your home and say bye-bye to those sweet cravings. This dish is a must try!