Normal omlette for breakfast can sound boring to the mind. Whereas a flaxseed omlette will give the body the required nutrients. Flaxseed with eggs will make for a fluffy omlette!
Flaxseeds are very beneficial for digestion as it is loaded with soluble fiber. They are important for the heart and immune function of the body. Eggs are high in protein and good fats and support overall health.
- 3 tbsp flaxseed, grounded
- 1 egg, whipped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Calories Count
- 196 Kcal
- 9 Grams
- 7 Grams
- 16 Grams
- Heat the frying pan with 1 tbsp oil.
- Beat the egg, and add salt and pepper.
- Add the grounded flaxseed and mix it together.
- Now pour the mixture into the frying pan and cook well.
Over To You:
Have this flaxseed omlette in breakfast for instant energy. This omlette is good for breastfeeding moms too, as the protein and fats will provide a lot of nourishment to the baby as well as the mother.