Bajra methi khakhra is a healthy twist for a normal paranthas. Bajra flour has ample health benefits and these delicious bajra methi khakras are a healthy snack option to relish at home with a cup of tea or to carry along in a long journey.
Bajra is an excellent source of magnesium, potassium and dietary fiber. It aids in digestion and lowers cholesterol levels. Fenugreek leaves are great source of Vitamin A and C. It further helps in improving insulin resistance and reducing cholesterol levels.
- Nutrition Info
- 134.2 kcal
- 16.3 grams
- 3.5 grams
- 6.47 grams
- 10 grams bajra
- 10 grams wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 15 grams fenugreek leaves
- ½ teaspoon green chilli paste
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon mustard oil
- Take bajra flour and other ingredients to knead a soft dough out of it.
- Divide the dough into 5 equal portions and roll each of them to form a circle.
- Heat non-stick tawa and cook each khakra until pink spots appear.
- Apply little oil on both the sides while pressing slightly with a muslin cloth until it becomes crispy.
- Serve hot or store in airtight container.
Over to you:
So try this healthy version of your favourite khakra and pamper your body with essential nutrients along with amazing taste.