Crunchy Multi seeds crisps is an amazing recipe to munch upon whenever you have sugar cravings. It is a highly nutritious recipe to try your hands upon this season.
Nutritional benefits –
All the seeds include healthy fats within them. Almonds are rich in magnesium, protein, fiber and vitamin E. Raisins are highly rich in iron and dietary fiber. Sesame seeds are an amazing source of fiber, calcium, oxalate and phytates. These seeds are also rich in B vitamins like thiamine, niacin and vitamin B6. Pumpkin seeds are rich in magnesium, fiber and antioxidants. Sunflower seeds vitamin E, Magnesium and selenium. Flax seeds are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and dietary fiber whereas Jaggery is loaded with antioxidants and minerals like iron, zinc and selenium.
- 5 grams of sesame seeds (till seeds)
- 5 grams pumpkin seeds
- 5 grams flax seeds
- 5 grams sunflower seeds
- 5 grams almonds
- 5 grams raisins
- 5 grams of jaggery
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 5 grams of desi ghee
- 209.3 kcal
- 5.2 grams
- 9.7 grams
- 16.1 grams
- To make these crunchy multi seed crisps, Take a nonstick pan and put it on medium flame then dry roast all the seeds for 5-6 minutes and keep aside. (You can choose the seeds as per availability at your place)
- Now add ghee and jaggery into the pan and mix well. Continue to cook for 2-3 more minutes.
- Then add roasted seeds, cardamom into it and mix it well. The batter crisps are ready.
- Roll this mixture over the clean slab of your kitchen into a sheet of medium thickness.
- Then cut out small square pieces using a sharp knife.
- Allow it to cool down and Store them in an airtight container.
Over to you-
Try this yummy recipe of Crunchy multi seed crisps and relish the changing season with the warmness of this healthy and filling snack.