Waffles are an easy yet interesting go to breakfast and giving it a nutritional twist is nothing less. These soft and savory cauliflower waffles with added flavours makes for a healthy and gluten-free breakfast.
Cauliflower is a cruciferous vegetable that is naturally high in fibre and B-vitamins. It protects the body from various harmful effects.
- 20 grams cauliflower, grated
- 50 grams eggs
- 5 grams parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Nutrition Info
- 112 kcal
- 2.2 grams
- 8.8 grams
- 8 grams
- Preheat your waffle press.
- In a large bowl, mix together cauliflower, cheese, eggs, until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour 1 cup batter into a preheated waffle press and cook for 6 minutes.
- Serve alone or with the toppings of your choice.
Over to you:
Try on these low-carb waffles making them a weekend staple at your house.