Beat away all the winter blues with this healthy, nutritious and delicious cauliflower turmeric soup. The perfectly roasted cauliflower gives a distinctive taste and relishes your taste buds with amazing health benefits.
Nutritional benefits: Cauliflower is good in fiber, B vitamins, antioxidants and phytonutrients that can protect against cancer. The fiber in it helps with digestion and constipation. The antioxidants in cauliflower help in chronic diseases. Turmeric provide a range of health benefits as it has powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
- 30 grams cauliflower
- 20 grams potato
- 5 grams onion
- 5 grams carrot
- ½ stick of celery
- 1 clove of garlic
- 5 grams oil
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- Sat and black pepper as per taste
- 100 ml Vegetable stock
- Nutrition Info
- 82 Kilo
- 7.5 grams
- 1.2 grams
- 5.5 grams
- Gather all the vegetables and was them thoroughly.
- Preheat the oven at 200ºC.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and layer them on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle some olive oil to cover the florets. Sprinkle some salt and pepper.
- Roast the cauliflower for about 15 minutes till they are brown.
- Heat some oil in a pan and add in the onion, celery and carrots.
- Stir and cook for about 2 minutes, then add in the garlic.
- Cook for 5 more minutes and add in the cauliflower, turmeric and vegetable stock.
- Add in some potato chunks and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the flame, allow it to cool and blend in the food processor.
- Add in herbs of choice if required and garnish with small cauliflower chunks and coriander leaves.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Over to you:
Cauliflower turmeric soup is very nourishing, vibrant and delicious with warming spices that gives a boost to immunity. Enjoy this soothing and gratifying to eat soup!