Bored of regular meals, swap it into a pizza style yet delicious and healthy meal.
- Carbohydrate-rich flatbread, protein-rich chickpea, and vitamins and minerals-rich veggies make the dish nutritious.
- Cherry tomatoes have a great amount of vitamin C, E, and lycopene that protects the skin from UV damage.
- Olives are also rich in vitamin E which protects skin health, whereas Tahini is an antioxidant that helps build immunity.
- Calories Count
- 351.2 Kcal
- 12.5 Grams
- 54.2 Grams
- 9.6 Grams
- ½ Small Red Onion, sliced
- 1 Tsp. Olive Oil
- 3-4 Cherry Tomatoes
- 100 Grams of canned chickpeas
- 1 Small Garlic Clove
- ½ Tsp. Tahini
- ½ Tsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 Flatbread or Roti
- 15 Grams Mixed Pitted Olives
- Some Basil Leaves
- Heat the grill and spread the onion wedges on the baking tray. Drizzle some oil, after 2-3 minutes add tomatoes and grill for further 2-3 minutes until juicy.
- Heat a pan, add oil, garlic, boiled chickpea, and sautee for 5 minutes. Then mash the chickpea and drizzle some tahini, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Season it with mixed dried herbs.
- Warm flatbread, spread the mashed chickpea, and place grilled tomato and onion on it. Garnish with olives and basils.
Over To You
Normal flatbread, made super fancy, Veggies Loaded Flatbread is a healthy, complete, and filling meal to try when you crave something flavourful.