Breakfasts are the first meal of the day, and that’s why it should always be given much care and concerns about its nutritional constituents and energy so that you stay boosted throughout the day. These Sesame Banana Pancakes are very delicious and nutritious. An incredibly healthy and fuss-free recipe of these pancakes is a delight to your tongue. They are a wonderful option for those who are looking for a low-carb and gluten-free diet.
Bananas are good in potassium and help in blood pressure levels. They also help in relieving the menstrual cramps. Manganese in bananas is good for the skin. They are good for digestion and provide energy. Coconut sugar contains healthy fats that help in preventing heart diseases.
- 10 grams of mashed banana
- 10 grams whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoon coconut sugar
- Ghee for greasing
- A pinch of cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon of grated coconut( for garnishing)
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds (for garnishing)
- Nutrition Info
- 122 kcal
- 18.6 grams
- 2 grams
- 5.3 grams
- Take a clean bowl and add all the ingredients with some water to form a batter.
- · Take a pan and grease with some ghee.
- · Add in the batter over the pan and cook from both sides.
- · Sprinkle some grated coconut and sesame seeds over the pancake.
- · Serve hot.
Over to you:
This treat is the perfect pack of nutrients and vitamins essential to care for you for the day. A healthy start of the day will be tangential to a healthy life forever. Enjoy this moist and fluffy mini does enrich with high-quality nutrients!