Cool and bracing, blueberry yogurt popsicles will give you a refreshing feeling in this hot and warm weather. It is made with the goodness of blueberries and yogurt with the perfect tinge of delicious taste and ample benefits.
Blueberries are a rich source of Vitamin C which provides you with antioxidants and builds immunity. They also are a good source of dietary fibre which helps to reduce the risk of diabetes and cardiovascular diseases. Along with this yogurt acts as a probiotic and is quite healthy for our gut.
- 30 grams blueberries
- 20 grams plain yogurt
- 5 grams flax seeds
- 5 grams pistachio
- 5 grams almonds
- 5 grams coconut sugar
- Nutrition Info
- 102.4 kcal
- 10.9 grams
- 2.7 grams
- 5.2 grams
- Firstly, in a fresh bowl wash blueberry thoroughly with water. Remove the seeds of blueberries and cut them as well.
- Then, take a food processor, add blueberries, plain yogurt and coconut sugar and blend them together to make a smooth puree.
- Next, chop the nuts like almonds, pistachios, flax seeds finely and add this into the puree by mixing them well.
- Finally, pour the mixture in two popsicle moulds equally and place them in the freezer.
- Freeze until the desired consistency is achieved.
- Serve just before serving and enjoy the ever-refreshing popsicles.
Over to you:
Blueberry yogurt popsicles are easy to prepare, a simple recipe with many health benefits which is for sure a must try!