Roasted Eggplant omelette is a healthy and an interesting way to have your egg plants. You can try them as a snack along with your favorite homemade chutney or dip.
Nutritional benefits –
Eggplant or brinjal is highly rich in various vitamins and minerals and also is known as high fiber low calorie vegetable. This is really helpful in maintaining low blood sugar levels and also is good for heart patients. Eggs provide us with high biological value protein which helps in building up muscles. They also contain essential omega -3 fatty acids.
- 30 grams Eggplant/Brinjal
- 10 grams carrot
- 10 grams capsicum
- 10 grams onions
- 20 grams besan
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon chopped coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Oil for Pan-frying
- Nutrition Info
- 138.6 kcal
- 14.1 grams
- 6.5 grams
- 12.1 grams
- 1. Take the eggplant and cut into circles, leaving aside the first and last part of eggplant.
- 2. Then take these eggplant circles and make rings by removing the middle soft part.
- 3. Take a bowl and add the middle part of eggplant, carrot, capsicum, onion, coriander leaves into it
- 4. Then add besan and all other spices and mix well.
- 5. Now break an egg into this mixture and mix until the egg mixes with all the other ingredients.
- 6. Then take a pan, heat oil and add eggplant rings into it and cook them until light brown color is obtained.
- 7. Add egg mixture in the middle of cooked eggplant rings and cover the lid to cook.
- 8. Flip the sides and cook evenly from both sides and serve hot with your favorite dip or chutney
Over to you-
So enjoy this healthy and tasty version of eggplants along with your Tea or coffee. This recipe is a must try!