Beetroot fritters is an amazing dish which is easy to make yet is highly nutritious. It is a perfect munching snack to pamper yourself whenever you suffer hunger pangs.
Beetroots are rich in iron, folic acid, vitamin A and vitamin C. It helps in building up of immunity because of its antioxidant properties. Sesame seeds are considered as a good source of calcium & dietary protein, with high-quality amino acids making up 20% of the seed.
- 40 grams beetroot
- 30 grams apple
- 10 grams oats
- 5 grams parmesan cheese
- 20 grams onions
- 1 whole egg
- 5 grams sesame seeds
- ½ teaspoon cumin powder
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- Nutrition Info
- 163.3 kcal
- 13.5 grams
- 7.2 grams
- 8.5 grams
- Take all the ingredients except sesame seeds and mix them for the patties together with a large spatula until well blended.
- Now heat the oven to 180 degree Celsius and line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- Make small round patty shapes from the beetroot mixture by pressing between your palms.
- Now put the sesame seeds in a bowl and coat the patties/fritters with it and lay each patty on the baking tray and bake for 20 mins until they turn golden in colour.
- Serve hot with hung curd dip.
Over to you
Beetroot fritters is full of flavour and a healthy dish which provides you with various nutrients. Along with this it is a top pick for your starters or evening snack.