Cookies but with the goodness of herbs, that give you a reason to enjoy the season. They are aslo really good for breastfeeding moms to snack on.
Peppermint is a herb that helps in reliving muscle aches and joint pains. It helps in treating cold & cough, and relieves stress. It can also aid in digestion and fight bacterial infections.
- 1 Cup Crushed
- ½ Cup All-Purpose Flour
- ¾ Cup Unsalted Butter
- 4 Tbsp jaggery powder
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Baking Powder
- Calories Count
- 120 Kcal
- 2 Grams
- 14 Grams
- 5 Grams
- Preheat the oven and prepare the baking tray.
- First, cream butter and sugar, then whisk egg into the mixture.
- Now, add the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and vanilla extract and mix them together.
- Add the crushed peppermints and stir again until combined.
- With a cookie scoop or your hand form balls from the dough.
- Put the balls into the tray and bake.
- After they are baked properly, cool them and serve.
Over To You:
Peppermint cookies will not only curb your cravings but will give the body medicinal effect.