Peach crumble is an amazing and relishing fruity dessert which is enriched with the amazing flavor and health benefits of peaches.
Peaches are highly rich in antioxidants, vitamin A, vitamin C and minerals like Potassium, manganese. Peaches are said to be a fruit which aids digestion, is good for your heart and is good for your skin. It also is said to reduce the symptoms of any allergies.
- 30 grams peach
- 10 grams Maida , wheat flour refined
- 5 grams of butter
- 5 grams coconut sugar
- 1 piece cinnamon
- Nutrition Info
- 112.7 kcal
- 14.7 grams
- 1.2 grams
- 5.1 grams
- Pre heat the oven at 180’c.
- Take a bowl and combine plain flour, butter, cinnamon powder and sugar to make a bread crumb like texture.
- Then add sliced peaches into the crumble mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes and Serve immediately.
Over to you
So enjoy this relishing and highly nutritious peach crumble and relish it during the season.