Kheer is a pudding that is relished by every Indian but giving it a twist with the tanginess of orange and rich flavours of cardamom, resulting in an aesthetic Orange kheer that anyone if bound to fall in love with.
Oranges are known for their Vitamin C content, a powerful antioxidant that helps protect cells from damage.
- 100 ml milk
- 20 grams orange
- 2.5 grams cashew nuts
- ½ teaspoon cardamom powder
- 2.5 grams jaggery
- Nutrition Info
- 92 kcal
- 9.6 grams
- 3.8 grams
- 4.2 grams
- Heat the milk and allow it to cool.
- Add jaggery, cashew nuts and cardamom powder
- Peel the orange and chop it. Once the milk is cool, add chopped orange.
- Keep the kheer in the fridge and let it cool.
- Serve cool once it is ready.
Over to you
This orange kheer is an excellent desert to be served at any dinner party. Also serve chilled
for complete enjoyment.