Sabudana kabab is an amazing dish which is liked by the people of every region. A perfect starter for weekends or a festival made with sago and vegetables. It is a delicious as well as healthy dish because it contains large amount of healthy nutrients.
NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS: Sago/Sabudana is a good source of protein which is required for the growth of muscles. It promotes healthy blood flow, reduces appetite and improved digestion. Beetroot is packed with essential nutrients and ia great source of fibre, folate, iron and vitamin C.
- 20 grams potatoes (boiled and mashed)
- 10 grams sago (sabudana; soaked overnight)
- 15 grams Carrot (finely shredded)
- 10 grams Beetroot (finely shredded)
- 10 grams Capsicum (finely diced)
- Ginger-garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Green chilies – 1 tsp (finely chopped)
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- cumin powder – 1 tsp
- amchur powder – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Freshly chopped, coriander leaves
- Skewers/wooden sticks – 3-4
- Oil 1 tsp
- Nutrition Info
- 109 kcal
- 15.6 grams
- 0.7 grams
- 5 grams
- Take a large bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients to form a smooth mixture.
- Divide the whole mixture in equal size portions.
- Take one ice cream stick and one portion of mixture.
- Stick that mixture on one end of stick.
- Give it a shape of seekh kabab by pressing the mixture lightly with hands.
- Heat a non-stick tava or a grill pan.
- Put the kebab on the tawa, flip them regularly till it is crisp and cooked.
- Serve hot with green chutney or tomato ketchup.
Over to you
Easy to make and an absolute crowd pleaser, these kebabs will make an evening party a sensational hit. Surprise your family and friends by preparing this restaurant style Sabudana kabab at your home.