Roasted almond pearls are enriched with the goodness of Almonds, fox nuts and rolled oats. It is very easy yet delicious to make and is perfect for light snacking.
Almonds are rich in magnesium, protein, fiber and vitamin E. Fox nuts are low in cholesterol, fat and sodium. They are also beneficial to those who are suffering from high blood pressure, heart diseases and obesity because of their high magnesium and low sodium content. Oats used in this recipe are rich in carbohydrate and fiber content thereby helping in better digestion and keeping you full for a longer period of time.
- 20 grams rolled oats
- 5 grams Almonds
- 5-6 Phoolmakhana/ fox nuts (roasted)
- ½ teaspoon Mustard seeds
- ¼ teaspoon red chili powder
- ½ teaspoon chat masala
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- Salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon of oil
- Nutrition Info
- 145.4 kcal
- 22.5 grams
- 2.3 grams
- 3.9 grams
- Dry roast rolled oats, almonds and fox nuts while constant stirring on medium flame. Transfer this on a plate and keep it aside.
- In a heavy bottom pan, add mustard seeds to the oil and let it splutter. Also add turmeric powder, chili powder, salt to it and mix well.
- Immediately add rolled oats, almonds and fox nuts to it and mix well on low heat until everything is roasted well and crisp.
- Take it off from the heat and cool completely and store.
Over to You:
So enjoy this amazing and highly nutritious snack during your snacking time and bless your body with the dose of nutrition.