Broccoli Melts are delicious, easy to make, flavourful, and healthy recipes to indulge in. Enjoy them as they are or pair them with rice or noodles for a complete meal.
Broccoli is rich in Protein, Fiber, Vitamin K, and antioxidants and is known to be good for heart, and eye health. Cheese contains a good amount of protein, vitamin B12, and calcium that can promote bone health and keep the skin healthy. Additionally, olive oil is a good antioxidant too.
- 235.5 Kcal
- 12 Grams
- 19.6 Grams
- 7.7 Grams
- 1/2 Cup Broccoli
- 1 Tsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- ½ Tsp. Red Chilli Flax
- 1 Slice of Whole wheat bread
- 1 Tbsp. of Mozzarella cheese
- Salt to Taste
- Cut Broccoli into small flower pieces.
- Boil or steam Broccoli. Pat dry Broccoli.
- In a pan, add olive oil, garlic, chili flakes, and salt for 1-2 minutes. Add Broccoli and salt seasoning. Transfer the Broccoli mix to a bowl, and add lemon juice.
- Preheat the baking oven. In a baking tray place the slices of bread. Spread the Broccoli mixture on the slice of bread. Top it with a slice of Provolone on it. Bake for 2-5 minutes until the cheese melts.
Over To You
These tempting broccoli melts will surely melt in your mouth and ooze out a lot of chees with the goodness of broccoli and amazing flavors.