The classic chicken breast with coconut and lime is a must try for all the chicken lovers. The raw snap peas that add in the freshness and crunch is the main ingredient.
Chicken is by far a great source of protein that is good for muscle growth and development. The amino acid, tryptophan in chicken boosts the serotonin levels of the brain that makes it a comforting food.
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 5 grams ginger
- 2 teaspoon of lime juice
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 10 grams snap peas
- 10 grams green onion
- 30 grams chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon coconut cream
- Some coriander leaves
- Nutrition Info
- 125 kcal
- 2.6 grams
- 9.4 grams
- 8.6 grams
- Start by whisking some sesame oil, ginger, lime juice and salt in a large bowl. Also, add in the snap peas, green onion and combine them properly.
- Then cut the chicken breast to make thin cutlets.
- On the other side, heat a skillet, add in some oil and season the chicken with salt and pepper as per taste.
- Cook the seasoned chicken, till it turns golden brown or is cooked well.
- When the chicken has cooked, remove and transfer it to a plate.
- Stir in some coconut cream and lime juice and spoon over the chicken.
- Then pour the pea mixture over the chicken and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot!
Over to you:
This coconut lime chicken is for everyone who gets bored of eating that same and simple chicken every day and are not so much into cooking. Try on this delicious and easy chicken breast to relish your taste buds!