Vegan Pasta Salad is a delicious and mouth-watering salad which is easy to make and can be prepared instantly. Made with whole wheat pasta and summer vegetables, it is a perfect munching snack to pamper yourself when hungry. You can also carry this with yourself for lunch and enjoy at vacations.
Whole wheat pasta (homemade) is low in calories and high in fibre. It is also rich in certain other nutrients both macro and micro as compared to the refined pasta. Tomatoes are great source of antioxidant lycopene which reduces the risk of cancer and heart diseases. It is also rich in vitamin C, potassium and Folate.
- 15 grams whole wheat pasta
- 20 grams cherry tomatoes
- 10 grams cooked chickpeas
- 10 grams artichokes hearts
- 20 grams yellow squash
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon olives
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil leaves
- ½ teaspoon sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon tahini
- 10 ml almond milk
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seasonings thyme, oregano, chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper as per taste.
- Nutrition Info
- 155.5 kcal
- 12.2 grams
- 4.6 grams
- 2.4 grams
- Firstly, cook the pasta in the boiling water according to package instructions.
- Make the dressing by combining lime juice, seasonings, almond milk, olive oil, white vinegar and tahini in a bowl.
- Now drain the pasta and let it cool for few minutes.
- In a large bowl, add chopped cherry tomatoes, squash, olives, artichokes, cooked chickpeas and pasta. Then add parsley, mint and basil leaves.
- Toss it with the prepared dressing. Sprinkle sunflower seeds and mix gently.
Over to you:
Vegan Pasta Salad is a simple and instant salad that can be prepared in a blink of eye. So, in this hot summer weather put your hands upon this delicious salad and enjoy with your family and friends.