Green apple and black eye peas salad is the best of all and is prepared within minutes. It’s a perfect side dish and is ideal for evening parties or snacks for kids. This is a must-add-on in the diet for all the salad lovers without making a lot of fuss.
Apples are a good source of fiber, polyphenols that provide numerous health benefits.The fiber in the apple makes it easy to digest and works as a prebiotic to promote the growth of healthy bacteria in your gut. Black-eyed peas contain important vitamins and minerals that are good for health, such as heart health, and helps combat anemia.
- 30 grams chopped green apple
- 10 grams spinach
- 5 grams black eye peas
- 1 teaspoon celery green
- 1 date
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon chopped ginger
- Salt and black pepper as per taste
- Nutrition Info
- 50 kcal
- 11.5 grams
- 1.6 grams
- 0.1 grams
- Make sure to wash and soak the black eyed peas for at least 4 hours and then pressure cook for about 2 whistles.
- Take a bowl and mix in the lemon juice, salt, and pepper, and ginger.
- Then in a wide bowl add in the chopped green apple, black eye peas, celery, spinach, and dates
- Then add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Serve as a side dish and enjoy
Over to you:
Green apple and black eyed peas salad are for all those people who love to have a spicy, healthy side dish or snack to munch on. It’s prepared within minutes and is loved by all.