Seed salad is a salad bowl filled with the goodness of various seeds tossed in the dressing of olive oil and lime juice.
Nutritional Benefits –
All the seeds include healthy fats within them. Wherein Almonds are rich in magnesium, protein, fiber and vitamin E. Raisins are highly rich in iron and dietary fiber. Sesame seeds are an amazing source of fiber, calcium, oxalate and phytates. These seeds are also rich in B vitamins like thiamine, niacin and vitamin B6. Pumpkin seeds are rich in magnesium, fiber and antioxidants. Sunflower seeds vitamin E, Magnesium and selenium. Flax seeds is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and dietary fiber.
- 5 grams of quinoa (rinsed and dried)
- 5 grams of sesame seeds (till seeds)
- 5 grams pumpkin seeds
- 5 grams flax seeds
- 5 grams sunflower seeds
- 5 grams almonds
- 5 grams chia seeds
- 1/4th teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 5 grams olive oil
- Nutrition Info
- 209.3 kcal
- 9.7 grams
- 5.2 grams
- 16.1 grams
- Preheat the oven at 190 degree Celsius.
- To make this amazing salad, Take all the seeds in a bowl and mix them along with olive oil, lime juice and the spices.
- Now bake this seeds mixture and bake them for 5 minutes at 190 degree Celsius.
- Allow this mixture to cool down and Store them in an airtight container.
Over to you
So enjoy this bowl of healthy, chunky and colorful salad along with your meals or as an amazing evening snack.