Being diabetic doesn’t mean you cannot have dessert. There are always healthy alternatives to satisfy your craving and Diabetic Rabri is one.
Oats are a rich source of fiber called Beta-Glucan, which helps in lowering bad cholesterol. Also helps in reducing high blood sugar levels. Oats being high in fiber prevents constipation. Oranges contain antioxidant properties; helps in treating inflammatory diseases and is good for overall health.
- 267.2 Kcal
- 9.2 Grams
- 28.6 Grams
- 13.1 Grams
- 3 Tbsp. Oats
- 1-2 Orange segments
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Tsp. Ghee
- 1 Drop Stevia (Or Sugar-Free)
- Heat ghee in a pan, add oats, and sautee for 2-3 minutes on slow flame.
- Add milk and mix well. Keep it for cooking on slow flame for 10 minutes.
- Once oats turn to thick consistency remove them from flame
- Add orange segments and stevia to the oats mixture and mix well
- Refrigerate it for 1 hour and it’s ready to be served.
Over To You –
Diabetic and feel like having dessert; do try ‘Diabetic Rabri’ to fulfill your cravings.