Rajma ke Pakode is an amazing dish which is easy to make yet is highly nutritious. It is a perfect munching snack to pamper yourself whenever you suffer hunger pangs.
Nutritional benefits –
Rajma is a good source of nutrients such as magnesium. It helps in lowering cholesterol. It is good for people suffering from diabetes as the glycaemic index is low. Potassium helps in controlling blood pressure. It is rich in iron and therefore produces energy.
- 20 grams rajma
- 20 grams tomatoes
- 10 grams oats
- 10 grams breadcrumbs
- 20 grams onions
- 2 green chillies
- Salt and pepper taste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon cumin powder
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Nutrition Info
- 153.3 kcal
- 13.5 grams
- 6.2 grams
- 8.5 grams
- Firstly, soak the rajma overnight then pressure cook it.
- Then mash rajma and add the other ingredients except oats and bread crumbs and mix well.
- Now shape into small balls and roll in a crumb and oats mixture.
- Then bake the pakoras in the oven at 180 degrees till golden brown.
- Serve hot with mint chutney.
Then mash rajma and add the other ingredients except oats and bread crumbs and mix well.
Now shape into small balls and roll in a crumb and oats mixture.
Then bake the pakoras in the oven at 180 degrees till golden brown.
Serve hot with mint chutney.
Over to you-
Rajma ke Pakode is full of flavour and a healthy dish which provides you with various nutrients. Along with this it is a top pick for your starters or evening snack.