This Street corn salad is an amazing side dish to be tried upon for this summer season! It is Light, spicy & bright salad to be tried upon.
Corns are rich in dietary fiber, Vitamin B12. They are also fair source of folic acid and iron, thus help in production of red blood cells
- 30 grams fresh corn
- 20 grams finely chopped onions
- 10 grams hung curd
- 1-2 garlic clove
- Dash of olive oil
- 1 tsp Lime juice
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Nutrition Info
- 82.5 kcal
- 36.9 grams
- 1.4 grams
- 5.8 grams
- Preheat a griller and grill the corns with a dash of olive oil for about 2-3 minutes.
- Then take a large bowl and mix hung curd, lime juice, chopped garlic and salt and pepper as per taste.
- Then add corns and finely chopped onions into it and stir them to coat.
- Season with oregano and chili flakes and serve.
- You can also refrigerate it and serve it in form of a cold salad.
Over to you
Try this amazing and creamy version of your favorite corns along with your breads or soups or as a side dish along with main course.