Enjoy some delicious crispy baked ragi chaklis along with evening tea or coffee. It is a very popular snack that is served in Indian homes and has a unique twisted shape. Baked ragi chakli is a healthier alternative to the fried ones!
Ragi being the main ingredient of this recipe is a great source of calcium that is critical for healthy bones and teeth. Also, the low glycaemic index helps in controlling diabetes. It also is a great source of iron especially for people with low haemoglobin levels.
- 20 grams ragi flour
- 15 grams besan
- 1 teaspoon chopped ginger
- 1 teaspoon chopped chilli
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- Salt as per taste
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Nutrition Info
- 142 kcal
- 23.2 grams
- 4.8 grams
- 3.2 grams
- Take the ragi flour and besan and knead them together with some oil and water.
- Prepare chaklis by putting the dough into the chakli machine and pressing out the roundels.
- Preheat the oven at 360º F for 15 minutes and keep the chaklis in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve them along with tea or coffee
Over to you:
Baked ragi chakli is the perfect evening snack to munch on with your evening tea or coffee