Grilled Sweet Potato Pepper Salad is a snack which is a perfect treat to your taste buds. It is easy to prepare yet nutritious snacks to try your hands upon.
Nutritional benefits –
Sweet potatoes are a healthy option instead of potatoes. They are rich in Fiber, vitamin B and Vitamin C.
- 1 Medium sweet potato
- 1 teaspoon of lime juice
- 20 grams red bell peppers
- 20 grams onion, finely diced (about 1 cup diced)
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of cumin
- 10 grams celery
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Nutrition Info
- 146.6 kcal
- 24.7 grams
- 6.2 grams
- 2.4 grams
- Firstly, prepare the dressing using olive oil and all the spices.
- Now grease the griller and place the vegetables on it.
- Then add sweet potatoes along with vegetables and drizzle half with dressing.
- Grill for 8-10 minutes and then toss with the remaining dressing.
- Garnish with fresh celery and serve hot.
Over to you-
So, try this healthy and filling dish, which will satisfy your taste buds along with providing you with essential nutrients.