Pink protein pancake is a perfect dish to satisfy your taste buds as a breakfast option or as a pre work out. It is easy to prepare dish with ample nutritional benefits.
Oats is rich in dietary fibre which helps in better digestion and provide you with energy. Beetroots are rich in iron, folic acid, vitamin A and vitamin C. It helps in building up of immunity because of its antioxidant properties.
- 5 grams oats flour
- 5 grams semolina
- 15 grams almond flour
- 15 ml milk
- 20 grams beetroot
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- 5 grams olive oil
- 5 grams chopped berries (strawberries/blueberries) for topping
- 1 teaspoon date syrup or honey
- Nutrition Info
- 171.3 kcal
- 18.8 grams
- 4.2 grams
- 7.08 grams
- Firstly, take beetroot and blend it in a blender.
- Then put this beetroot puree along with milk. Mix thoroughly and keep aside.
- Then add oats flour, semolina and almond flour into it and salt and pepper as per taste.
- Heat oil on the pan and pour the batter depending upon the desired shape of a pancake.
- Cook it for a minute and flip. When cooked, you can also apply date syrup or honey as a spread
- Serve it hot while topping up with fresh berries.
Over to you:
So, so sit back, relax and enjoy this healthy yet easy to make pancake at your home.