This is an amazing recipe enriched with the flavor and goodness of fresh apples and cinnamon. This dish is a nutritious way to curb your sweet cravings.
Apples are highly rich in antioxidants, flavonoids and dietary fiber. Apples contain phytonutrients and antioxidants which are helpful in reducing the risk of developing cancer, hypertension, diabetes and heart problems. Cinnamon is herb which exhibits anti – diabetic properties and is also believed to promote weight loss.
- 1 medium sized apple (40 grams)
- 150 milliliter milk
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 5 grams of coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon cardamom powder
- 5 grams almonds
- Nutrition Info
- 162.4 kcal
- 13.4 grams
- 6.5 grams
- 12.2 grams
- Take a heavy bottom pan and pour milk into it. Simmer till it is reduced to half.
- Add coconut sugar and cook on low heat, keep stirring continuously.
- Peel and grate the apple and add it to milk.
- Add cardamom powder, cinnamon powder and finely chopped almonds and cook for a few more minutes on low flame.
- Your Apple rabdi is ready, serve hot or cold.
Over to you-
This dessert will for sure be a centerpiece of your dining table. Share this healthy desert with your family and friends and enjoy.