So, here we bring here for you, Tart tabbouleh which is high on taste and is nutritious too with the goodness of refreshing cherries. This dish is a perfect pick for starters or a main meal. So, count on this recipe in order to enjoy its unique flavour and richness.
Cherries are rich source of Vitamin C and fibre. They act as antioxidant and have anti- inflammatory properties. Cucumber has antidiabetic properties. It is a good source of antioxidants and lowers cholesterol.
- Nutrition Info
- 135.4 kcal
- 12.1 grams
- 3.2 grams
- 6.3 grams
- 15 grams broken wheat
- 20 grams cherry tomatoes
- 20 grams green onions
- 20 grams cherries
- 20 grams bell peppers
- 20 grams cucumber
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seasonings thyme, oregano, chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Firstly, cook the broken wheat in the boiling water according to package instructions.
- Make the dressing by combining lime juice, minced garlic seasonings, olive oil, white vinegar and olive oil in a bowl.
- Now drain the broken wheat and let it cool for few minutes.
- In a large bowl, add chopped cherry tomatoes, green onions, cucumber, bell peppers, red cherries and cooked broken wheat. Then add parsley and basil leaves followed by salt and pepper.
- Toss it with the prepared dressing and mix gently.
Over to you
Tart Tabbouleh is a delicious, healthy and filling recipe to satisfy your taste buds. It’s for sure a must try.