Brothy Vegetable Blend is an amazing recipe which you can enjoy at any time during the day in this cold weather. It consists of low-calorie ingredients such as bottle gourd, pumpkin, broccoli, carrots and tomatoes to provide you with tangy tinge and flavour.
Nutritional benefits –
Carrot is a rich source of Vitamin A and fibre. Vitamin A acts as an antioxidant and further improves vision. Broccoli is a powerful antioxidant. It is a good source of fibre, folate, Vitamin C and K. Bottle gourd is a light watery vegetable which is rich in dietary fibre and is low in sodium content.
- 20 grams broccoli
- 20 grams bottle gourd
- 20 grams pumpkin
- 20 grams carrot
- 20 grams onion
- 20 grams tomato
- ½ teaspoon Ginger and garlic paste
- 1 cup water or vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Fresh basil for garnish
- 68.4 kcal
- 1.5 grams
- 14.6 grams
- 4.4 grams
- Put some oil in saucepan and add ginger garlic paste and cook until its flavour is completely absorbed
- Then add vegetables like broccoli, bottle gourd, pumpkin, carrot, onion and tomato in the pan and cook thoroughly.
- Cook until soft and add water or vegetable broth and bring to a boil.
- Add salt, pepper and lime juice and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves and serve hot.
Over to you-
Brothy Vegetable Blend is a perfect bowl of delicious taste and ample benefits. It is for sure a must try.