Dahi channe ki sabji is an amazing curry enriched with the goodness of kala channa in a creamy gravy which is a perfect combination for our chapattis.
Nutritional benefits –
Kala channa is rich in fiber, calcium and protein. Also it is a fair source of folate, iron, calcium, phosphorous, copper and manganese. Besan or chickpea flour is rich in protein, fiber and is of low glycemic index thus is good for diabetic patients. Thus besan is a healthy swap which you can opt for in your diet. Also curd is rich in protein and calcium and also is said to be as a probiotic which helps in building up of gut friendly bacteria, thereby improving upon your gut health.
- 20 grams of curd
- 10 grams of boiled kala channa
- 10 grams of besan
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds or jeera
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds or rai
- Salt as per taste
- 1-2 green chillies
- 5 grams of oil
- Nutrition Info
- 133.5 kcal
- 12.6 grams
- 4.8 grams
- 7 grams
- Take a deep bowl and mix the besan, curd, turmeric powder, green chilli paste, salt and little water. Stir until a smooth lump free texture is attained
- Simultaneously heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds and mustard seeds.
- Once these seeds start to crackle, add the boiled kala channa and the curd and besan mixture into it.
- Cook on medium flame and keep stirring for few minutes.
- Serve hot with rice or chapattis.
Over to you-
Try this yummy and full of nutrition recipe of Dahi channe ki sabji along with your breads or chapattis to make a whole some meal.