This banana lumpia is so delicious and is a treat to the palate. The layer with a smooth banana filling gives it a unique mouthfeel. This is best paired with ice cream and topped with nuts for extra crunch.
Bananas are good in potassium and help in blood pressure levels. They also help in relieving the menstrual cramps. Manganese in bananas is good for the skin. They are good for digestion and provide energy.
- 1 banana (cut into long strips)
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 rice wrapper
- Nutrition Info
- 80 kcal
- 19.7 grams
- 0.8 grams
- 0.2 grams
- Start by mixing all the ingredients gently in a large plate to coat the bananas.
- Place the rice wrapper and place the banana strip on one end
- Start folding it towards the center.
- Then fold over the sides towards the center and seal with some water
- Air fry it for 5-10 minutes or until it changes its color to brown
- Serve with a scoop of ice cream
Over to you:
Banana lumpia is a great way of eating bananas especially for the ones who do not eat it fresh. The crusty outer surface with smooth filling and chilled ice cream gives it a very delicious mouth feel that is enjoyed by all.