Winter days get better with warm beverages. One among them is a lovely red-colored, no caffeine spiced cranberry tea for all those cosy dinners or evenings. A cup full of spiced goodness can be consumed with some delicious cookies or healthy breads!
Cranberries are great for boosting immunity and helps in preventing gum diseases and UTI’s. Cinnamon is a great spice to add on as it helps in lowering the blood pressure. Orange and lemon are great vitamin C sources and are filled with antioxidants. The combination of ingredients of this tea makes it desirable for winters.
- 20 grams of fresh or frozen cranberries
- 100ml of cold water
- 50ml orange juice
- 80ml pineapple juice
- 10ml lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ inch cinnamon stick
- ½ teaspoon cloves
- ½ teaspoon allspice berries
- Nutrition Info
- 76 kcal
- 18.8 grams
- 0.6 grams
- 0.19 grams
- Start by washing the cranberries under running water.
- Take a pan and add in the berries to boil for about 5 minutes.
- Remove off the stove and keep aside to cool down at room temperature.
- Strain off the cranberries and add the orange, pineapple, and lemon juice into the liquid with a bit of honey.
- Add in the cinnamon stick, cloves, and allspice berries, and bring it to boil.
- Serve it hot with some yummy cookies.
Over to you:
Cranberry spiced tea is a delicious blend of fresh berries with some orange, pineapple, lemon juice for those comforting winter nights!