Sweet Potato Dhal Pies is a snack which is a perfect treat to your taste buds. It is easy to prepare yet nutritious snacks to try your hands upon.
Sweet potatoes- Sweet potatoes are a healthy option instead of potatoes. They are rich in Fiber, vitamin B and Vitamin C.
- 1 Medium sweet potato
- 20 grams black pepper
- 20 grams onion, finely diced (about 1 cup diced)
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 10 grams yogurt
- 20 grams tomato puree
- 10 grams of lentils, drained and rinsed
- Chopped garnish coriander
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Nutrition Info
- 146.6 kcal
- 24.7 grams
- 6.2 grams
- 2.4 grams
- To start with, boil the sweet potato and pressure cook for 15 minutes until tender.
- In another pan, heat oil and saute onion, carrot and add all the spices.
- Now add tomato puree and lentils. Cover and boil until the vegetables are cooked and liquid is absorbed. Garnish with fresh coriander.
- Now take another bowl, add sweet potatoes and mash them using yogurt.
- Now, add the lentil and vegetable mix in the mashed sweet potato and mix well.
- Sweet potato dhal pies are ready to serve.
Over to you
So, try this healthy and filling dish, which will satisfy your taste buds along with providing you with essential nutrients.