The creamy, light broccoli almond soup gives a boost of protein. The goodness of broccoli and crunchiness of almonds makes the soup very delicious and rich in nutritional composition. This soup is easy to prepare in winter.
Broccoli has a good amount of fiber and protein. Broccoli is good in iron, calcium, magnesium and various vitamins that help in keeping the bones healthy
- 20 grams broccoli (chopped)
- 10 grams broccoli stalks
- 10 grams onion (chopped)
- 5 grams garlic
- 10 grams celery
- Salt to taste
- 20 ml low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 grams roasted almonds
- Nutrition Info
- 63 kcal
- 6.66 grams
- 3.07 grams
- 3.33 grams
- Heat 2 cups of water in a skillet and add the broccoli stalks to cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients for cooking
- Cook well for 5-10 minutes and then turn off the flame.
- Blend it using a blender until it becomes a smooth consistency.
- Take a clean pan and add broccoli mixture and milk and allow to cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Now add the pepper powder, roasted almond slices, and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve it hot by garnishing it with roasted almond pieces.
Over to you:
This Broccoli & Almond Soup is nourishing, delicious, and bound to make you feel comforted.