Sweet corn and Paneer Salad
By Nmami Agarwal 17-Mar 2020 Reading Time: 2 Mins
The corn and paneer salad is not a regular salad but has an exciting taste, flavour and nutritional value. It is perfect to include as party snacks. It is very easy to prepare and is irresistible. It can be packed and is great as travel munching. Different vegetables of choice can be added in the salad to make it more delicious and flavourful according to taste.
Paneer is a rich in protein and calcium, therefore helps to keep the bones stronger. It helps in bodybuilding, improves metabolism and prevents skeletal deformation. Corn is a good source of fiber, vitamin A(beta carotene), therefore preventing various benefits.
- 20 grams paneer
- 20 grams sweet corn
- 5 grams ginger garlic paste(homemade)
- Coriander leaves to garnish
- Oil- 5 grams
- Cumin seeds-1 teaspoon
- Salt as per taste
- Chat masala-1/2 teaspoon
- Black pepper-1/2 teaspoon
- Nutrition Info
- 120 kcal
- 4.3 grams
- 3.4 grams
- 10.2 grams
- Wash the paneer and cut in small cubes.
- Take a pan and add some oil.
- Then add the cumin seeds and ginger garlic paste to saute for some time.
- Add the sweet corns when the cumin seeds have crackled and let it sauté for about 1-2 minutes.
- Add in the paneer cubes and rest of the spices.
- Mix it well so that the spices are blended well along with the corn and paneer.
- Serve hot and garnish with fresh chopped coriander leaves.
Over to you:
Serve this wonderful and appetizing salad hot as it is as a side dish with any meal. Enjoy!