Healthy Zucchini Bread is a delicious bread stuffed packed with the goodness of zucchini and cinnamon. It is a perfect snack to munch on at the evenings with any desired dip.
Oats are a great source of fiber, carbohydrates and other vitamins and. They are highly rich in antioxidants especially ferulic acid which has major health benefits. Zucchini is a low-calorie vegetable which is full of antioxidants and is high in potassium.
- 20 grams oats flour
- 50 grams zucchini
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 whole egg
- 5 grams walnuts
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Salt as per taste
- Nutrition Info
- 158.7 kcal
- 10.7 grams
- 7.7 grams
- 9.8 grams
- 1. Firstly, preheat the oven to 165 degree Celsius and grease the pans.
- 2. Secondly, sift oats flour, salt, baking powder, soda and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- 3. Now beat the egg, oil, vanilla extract and sugar in a bowl then add sifted ingredients to this mixture, beat well.
- 4. Stir in zucchini and nuts and pour the batter into greased pans.
- 5. Bake for 40 – 60 minutes and let it cool for a few minutes
- 6. Lastly, remove the bread from the pan and serve.
Over to you:
Healthy Zucchini Bread is a simple and delicious recipe that can be prepared easily to give yourself a treat in a much healthier way. It’s a must try.