Green Italian salad is high on taste and health. This dish is a perfect pick for starters or a main meal. So, count on this recipe in order to enjoy its unique flavour and richness.
Tomatoes are a great source of antioxidant lycopene which reduces the risk of cancer and heart diseases. They are also rich in vitamin C, potassium and Folate. Cucumber has antidiabetic properties. It is a good source of antioxidants and lowers cholesterol.
- 20 grams chopped cherry tomatoes
- 20 grams chopped green bell peppers
- 20 grams chopped red bell peppers
- 20 grams chopped cucumber
- 20 grams chopped green onions
- 10 grams chopped broccoli
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon olives
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 lettuce
- 1 teaspoon seasonings thyme, oregano, chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Nutrition Info
- 93 kcal
- 6.1 grams
- 2.4 grams
- 7.2 grams
- Firstly, in a bowl combine bell peppers, onions, cucumber, tomato, broccoli and olives. Then add chopped parsley, lettuce and basil leaves.
- Make the dressing by combining lime juice, minced garlic seasonings, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, olive oil and salt n pepper in a bowl.
- Toss it with the prepared dressing and mix gently.
Over to you
Green Italian salad is a delicious, healthy and filling recipe to satisfy your taste buds. It’s for sure a must try.